Here is a little more detail of our Tuesday...
A morning run for a few energetic early risers. Another wonderful breakfast (did we mention that the food here is amazing?) A walk in the fields. An early lunch (consisting of more wonderful food). Then a trip to the train station in Vijayawada where we met Lee Voth-Gaeddert. Lee will be with us through the rest of our time here in Chiluvuru. A cricket game after we got back to the village. Some more amazing food for supper and a great group conversation after supper.
We are truly blessed with a wonderful experience... here are a few more pictures...
 |
On the streets of Vijayawada
|
 |
| Welcoming Lee Voth-Gaeddert to Chiluvuru |
 |
I knew this picture was going to upload sideways, but the smile just had to be shared.
|
 |
AJ with some new friends.
|
 |
| Lee's first swing with the cricket bat and the ball cleared the two story building beside the lot that they were playing in. Someone should have told him that local rules say that anything hit out of the field of play is an out. |
 |
| Jared has gotten into the swing to cricket. Should we start a new club sport in Hesston? |
WOW...Very nice to see this Blog...Its AMAZING to see God's Grace...Praise The LORD.
ReplyDeleteThis is NANI KUMAR, Born and brought up in Chiluvuru, Studied in KVSH School in Chiluvuru...
By Gods grace I came to know Jesus as my personal savior in 1998 through Student Ministry called(Union Of Evangelical Students of India) when I was studying Polytechnic in Government Model Residential Polytechnic. Completed my B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering. Currently working with Samsung and Living in South Korea...
I am just surfing the google for my village and I found this blog.
Its AMAZING...You are doing great.