Made it to Hyderabad. Delayed about 45 minutes at the gate in Dubai, but they evidently made up time in the air, because we only landed a few minutes late in Hyderabad. Bad news is that they lost Kelli and John Nathan's check luggage. Hopefully it will show up tomorrow while we are out and about around Hyderabad.
Our flight left Wichita at 7:00 a.m. we landed in Hyderabad about 26 hours later at about 8:30 p.m. local time. Till we messed around with filing claims for the lost luggage, made the transfer to the hotel and got check in it was a little before 11 p.m. here.
AJ and Kateri Raglow were waiting for at the hotel. Great to see to them. They arrived from Abu Dhabi about 4 a.m. local time.
Tomorrow is a city tour of Hyderabad, beginning to get acclimated to the Indian culture.
I was about to say that I am ready to call it a day. Actually I think that I will call it two days.
John
So glad you are all there safely. Big hugs to Red from Aunt Sondra.
ReplyDelete